Blanket Purchase Agreement :
DHHS BPA# HHSP233201200025B
What is the Blanket Purchase Agreement?
The Blanket Purchase Agreement is a contract negotiated between Lewis Alan Office Furniture, Inc. and the "Strategic Sourcing Department" of DHHS to provide their agencies with Office Furniture and related services at an additional discount off GSA Schedule Pricing .
What is the benefit of the "BPA" to my Agency?
The benefits to your agency are:
1. You can purchase the following Office Furniture Products at an "Additional Discount" off of GSA Schedule picing.
- Kimball Office Furniture GS-29F-0177G
- National GSF-0034X
- Humanscale GS-29F-0001N / GS-14F-0029M
- Inscape GS-28F-2082D / GS-28F-0008J
- AIS (Affordable Interior Systems) GS-29F-0006K
2. You can purchase the following Services at an "Additional Discount" off of GSA Schedule Pricing:
3. One Team Leader/Single Source Responsibility
- SIN 712-4 Design/Layout of Office Space
- SIN 712-1 Project Management
- SIN 712-2Installation / Relocation / Reconfiguration of Office facilities
4. Single Purchase Order
5. Small Veteran Owned Business Purchase
6. Orders under the "BPA" DO NOT need to be completed